Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Someone is bashing you... right now!

Someone is bashing you... right now.  You can't hear it, you can't see it, you don't even know it's happening, but it is.

My life is littered with debris from personal attacks. Some more vicious then others. Some were disguised as friends, some were just acquaintances, and some didn't even know me.

Some voiced their opinions, some voiced the opinions of others, and some didn't even have an opinion.

Some had an agenda, some were just mouth pieces, and then some just didn't agree with me.

You want to be a leader? You're gonna get attacked. It comes with the position. It doesn't make it right, but you're wrong to think it won't, or isn't happening.

What has protected me and been my strength is wanting, no make that striving, to please God, I pray multiple times a day to act, speak and reason in a way that pleases Him.

If I get it right, if my heart is true to Him, things usually fall into place. It's also aloud me to find peace in forgiveness to those who've showed me multiple faces.

It's funny how things surface over time. Sooner or later the truth always becomes clear. Over the past few years, on three specific occasions, God has stepped in worked things out for me without me even knowing there was an attack in progress.

So someone is bashing you... right now. Yeah, it hurts. But you can make up your mind that pleasing God is all you need to worry about, and trust that He's got your back.

Pray on,
Eddy

Tweet me
Hit me on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment