Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hope Love Joy Peace - In the Shadow of Jerusalem


Hope Love Joy Peace - Release date: November 17, 2015

This album, inspired through the 2013 season of Advent, was written as I was adjusting to my mother’s recent residential change to heaven. It marked a season of transition, a moment of growth, and the realization of a deeper faith. It speaks to a spirit that began to understand a clearer vision of life, of death, and of eternity. It birthed a renewed period of hope, love, joy and peace that still pervades today.

E.M.

IN THE SHADOW OF JERUSALEM …inspired by Luke 2:4
© 2013 Eddy Mann

Shed a little light in this place
Shed a little light on this face
Pour a little love on this soul
Turn a little tin heart to gold
In the shadow of Jerusalem

Cast me the ordinary
Shape me to fill the par
Use me to tell your story 
Mold me a loving heart

Waiting for the moment to arise
Joy, hope, and peace, in my eyes 
Love not withstanding, love divine
Washing over all of mankind

Liner Notes

#HLJP
#HopeLoveJoyPeace

No comments:

Post a Comment