Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hope Love Joy Peace - The Release Party


This past Tuesday I release my 10th album, 'Hope Love Joy Peace,' and on Saturday night we celebrated. What a joy to be packed into a standing room only venue with friends and supporters old and new. I'll never be able to put into words what an honor it is to be used by God in this way, to minister to a small part of His enormous kingdom, what a privilege it is!

The guys in my band (The Combo - Andrew Barber, Mike Fiocca and Mike Lozinski) are wonderfully gifted musicians with compassionate hearts. They're there when we're having a small table-like event and also when we're having a mountain side event like last night. They truly are a priceless blessing to me.

We held the event in Karen's Place nestled into the town of Doylestown, PA. It is easily one of my favorite places to worship, perform or just be in fellowship. Great food and coffees not to mention the the ascetically warm and friendly confines. Then they top it off with a first class sound and light setup. Thank you Don, for supporting my ministry for so many years.

The night was topped off by having five guest performers who all contributed parts to the recording of the project. Kelly Graber, Liz Collins, Mark Morgan, Joe Miralles (filling in for Joey O) and Cristabelle Braden.

A healthy thank you to my daughter and her boyfriend for helping out, and to my wife who creatively is endlessly lending her gifts.

To each and everyone of you who came out it's my prayer that you were blessed, and that this album will help retell the story as we once again recognize (Advent) the season that leads us to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Pray on,
Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment