Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

The Abun-Dance

Hi Friends,

As I write this I've just returned from a four day road trip through Upstate New York and Pennsylvania. While driving through this beautiful landscape I came to realize the abundance in my life. I was awakened to the mountainous blessings that surround me every single day. I was embarrassed by the amount of comfort I took for granted. Enough that I spent a good deal of my time contemplating how I would share the clarity that was revealed. Thus the title 'The Abun-Dance' ...coming to you on an album sometime in the future.

So this month as we enjoy the beauty of blossoming flowers, warm breezes, and visions of summer vacation, I challenge you to take the time to embrace the abundance in your life, and to give the appropriate thankfulness to it's creator.

And then call me, text me, tweet me, message me, email me, write me ...we were brought together by God for a reason.

Love you all,
Pray on,
Eddy

May Notebook


If all goes as planned, the recording of 'The Consequence' will be completed by May 5th and will move to the mastering stage. The completion of any project always brings with it a bevy of emotions and this one will be no different. Check out another bootleg recording from the sessions on the website.

This month's live events once again feature a number of new venues. I never tire of experiencing first time introductions... new friends, new challenges, and new blessings.

Check the schedule below for dates in Hamilton Square, NJ - Philadelphia, PA - Ocean Grove, NJ - Red Hill, PA - Galloway, NJ - and Easton, PA.

As always, remember you can send an anonymous email to prayer@eddymann.com for prayers and encouragement.

***

May Schedule


05/01/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 9am (solo)
05/04/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
05/07/16 [Sat] Francis Asbury Manor, Ocean Grove, NJ 7pm (solo)
05/08/16 [Sun] Hope Valley Community Church, Red Hill, PA 10:30am (solo)
05/11/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
05/13/16 [Fri] Highland Community Church, Galloway, NJ 7pm (solo)
05/15/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 9am (solo)
05/18/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
05/21/16 [Sat] Agora Cafe, Easton, PA 7pm (solo)
05/22/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 9am (solo)
05/25/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
05/28/16 [Sat] Blue Chuch of Williams Township, Easton, PA 6:30pm (solo)
05/29/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 9am (solo)

More info can be found at eddymann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment