Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Re:Prize Drops September 06, 2016

As the years have rolled by and several albums have gratefully sold out, many folks have requested songs that were no longer available in CD form. And so after much prayer comes the birth of Re:Prize. This collection of re-mastered, and sometimes remixed songs, was created from the most engaging moments of ‘The Twelve’, ‘Something Beautiful & New’ and ‘Who We Are.’



Thank You -
...to my Gracious God, who continues to allow me to live out my passion to create; who lovingly continues to use me in His kingdom; and who continues to pour out His never ending love on me.

...to my wife and daughter who accept my long hours away from them, and who have endured the hardship of hearing new songs grow, along with the sometimes relentless studio re-takes.
Thanks also to each and every person featured on these tracks. You gave up a piece of yourself to the creative process and for that I am forever thankful. I freely confess… “I’m a blessed Mann!"

Featured –
Gary Burger – bass on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’, ‘We Are The Body of Christ’, My Grateful Heart’, ‘Lead Me Down The Road’, ‘Living My Life’ and ‘Your Will Be Done in Me’
Bob Solarz - electric  guitar on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’; mandolin on ‘My Grateful Heart’
Andrew Barber – electric guitar on ‘Lead Me Down The Road’
Jimmy Lennon – organ and vocals on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’
Scott Merrill – acoustic guitar on ‘Bring It All’
Joe McArdle – piano, keys and vocals on ‘Lead Me Down The Road’ and ‘Living My Life’
Billy Mettinger – percussion on ‘My Grateful Heart’
Susan Hoffman – percussion on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’
Chelsea Delgado – vocals on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’ and ‘Your Will Be Done in Me’
Kelly Graber – vocals on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’, ‘We Are The Body of Christ’, My Grateful Heart’, ‘Something Beautiful & New’
Leslie Rickerson – vocals on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’
Mark Rickerson – vocals on ‘We Stand in God’s Grace’
Madison Mitchell – vocals on ‘I Never Walk Alone’

Re:Prize is available in all the usual places... want a CD? Buy one from eddymann.com!

Pray on,
Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment