Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Constant



Hi Friends,

Well the arrival of fall finds me leaving town for a bit. I'll be heading south for all of this month and maybe a week or two in November. Experiencing the autumn season away from home will be something new. It seems I've always been up north in the past, so I'm curious as to what I'll miss, and how it'll sit with me.

In this season of my life I find myself becoming more aware of the smaller things, the simpler things. God in His own magnificent way has created so many little intricacies in our minutes, hours, and days. It astounds me. I get overwhelmed just imagining them.

The fact that we're unable to take it all in at one time, only creates the ability to revisit it with fresh eyes, ears and minds everyday. The change of seasons has always helped to bring this to the forefront for me.

William Plumper wrote, “In all earthly affairs change is the order of things. The winds, the tides, the seasons, the face of nature, and even friends change, but in all our calculations we may rely on the immutable holiness, justice, and goodness of God."

Yes, I'll admit it. I love change! It forever inspires me, but through it all, it's what's constant that allows me to enjoy it. In Hebrews 13:8 Paul writes, , "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

Through the calendar changes, through the turbulent changes in the news, through the challenging changes in our world, and on our home front, remember God is constant.

Call me, text me, tweet me, message me, email me, write me... we were brought together by God for a reason.

As always, remember you can send an anonymous email to prayer@eddymann.com for prayers and encouragement.

Love you all,
Pray on,
Eddy

October Notebook



I'll be welcoming the new month with a pair of dates in the Virginia Beach area, before heading over to Nashville for the IMEA Awards. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in getting me nominated for a couple of awards.

The Consequence Album Pre-Order will begin on October 11, 2016. This has been a long time coming and I'm excited about hearing from you as you get a chance to listen to the first single. As always I look forward to you sharing your thoughts.

My schedule shows me taking a few weeks off toward the end of October. My hope is to just lay low for a bit to recharge before November's album release. We'll see how that works out.

The new Worship Circle residency at Junction Music was a success last month. We experienced a beautiful warm and engaging night of free, spirit led, worship. Watch for the return in November.

A cool little side note, if you've seen the History station's show American Pickers, I'll be performing in house at their store, Antique Archeology, in Nashville on October 8, 2016. Who know's what I'll bring home!

October Schedule


09/30/16 [Fri] The River Room, Virginia Beach, VA 7:00pm (solo)
10/01/16 [Sat] The Well, Portsmouth, VA 7:00pm (solo)
10/05/16 [Wed] Dawg House Saloon, Nashville, TN 9:30pm (solo)
10/06/16 [Thu] Commodore Grille, Nashville, TN 7:00pm (solo)
10/08/16 [Sat] Antique Archeology, Nashville, TN 10:00am (solo)
10/08/16 [Sat] IMEA Awards, Murfreesboro, TN 7:00pm (nominated)
10/13/16 [Thu] Next Nashville Star Podcast 11:00am Taped Interview
10/31/16 [Mon] Country Music Junkies 10:00am Taped Interview

11/09/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
11/12/16 [Sat] Daniel’s Den Cafe, Pipersville, PA 7:00pm (Worship Circle)
11/16/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
11/19/16 [Sat] Karen’s Place, Doylestown, PA 7pm (combo) Album Release Party!!!
11/20/16 [Sun] Question Reality / LA talk Radio 8:00pm Live Interview!
11/23/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
11/26/16 [Sat] Junction Studios, Huntingdon Valley, PA 8:00pm (Worship Circle)
11/27/16 [Sun] Glenolden Church, Glenolden, PA 10:00am (solo)
11/30/16 [Wed] The Gathering (House Church) Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)

More info can be found at eddymann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment