Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Sway on...


Hi Friends,

The New Year always brings with it a fresh start, a new beginning. As we wake on January 1, we're the barers of an unblemished calendar. Last years's cancellations, postponements, and rescheduled events have all passed away; behold, new life has come... and it's beautiful!

So how will this year differ from the last? Will you continue in the same ways that didn't bring success, fulfillment and happiness...or will you choose a different path, one that might lead you to a more compassionate, loving and peaceful existence?

I guess my point is that we are all growing individuals. Growing in age yes, but in experiences, and prayerfully we are also growing spiritually on our faith journey. As I look back over last year's calendar, I can see a few areas that could be improved, not major changes, but changes that could create major differences in how I can become more Christlike.

As we move into 2017, let's challenge ourselves to sway the consequences more often, maybe even develop a few good habits. I for one could use another good one to help balance out all of my bad ones, just ask my wife.

I'm praying for all of you, anyone and everyone who has come in contact with me this past year and in the past, we have work to do... sway on!

Call me, text me, tweet me, message me, email me, write me... we were brought together by God for a reason.

As always, remember you can send an anonymous email to prayer@eddymann.com for prayers and encouragement.

Love you all,
Pray on,
Eddy

January Notebook


After a few weeks of laying low, I'll be back at it in January supporting the The Consequence album. I'll be performing, speaking and leading worship in the tri-state area before heading south in February.

A limited number of Consequence String necklaces are still available. They were made from the guitar strings that were used to write and record The Consequence album. They can be purchased through my Store and also at any live event.


January Schedule


01/03/17 [Tue] KEITV 12 11:00am Live Interview!
01/06/16 [Fri] Road To Recovery, Bensalem, PA 7:00pm (combo:)
01/08/17 [Sun] Voice of the People 8:00pm Live Interview!
01/11/17 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
01/14/16 [Sat] The Kindred Awards, Vineland, NJ 1:00pm
01/14/17 [Sat] Daniel’s Den Cafe, Pipersville, PA 7:00pm (Worship Circle)
01/18/17 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
01/21/17 [Sat] Jillian’s Cafe, Conshohocken, PA 7:30pm (combo)
01/25/17 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
01/29/17 [Sun] Christ Lutheran Church, Hellertown, PA 9:30am (solo)
01/31/17 [Tue] Marc Berman Show, 1:00pm Taped Interview

02/01/17 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7:30pm (solo)
02/03/17 [Fri] The Well Coffeehouse, Portsmouth, VA 7:00pm (solo)
02/04/17 [Sat] The River Room, Virginia, Beach, VA 7:00pm (solo)

More info can be found at eddymann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment