Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Unbreakable




Hi Friends,

This month always reminds me of an embarrassingly human moment a few years back. It was the night before Valentines Day when I realized that I had forgotten the date. My heart was disappointed that I had allowed work, in this case an album project, to shuffle the day off of my calendar and out of my mind. But after a moment of prayer, and the inspiration of Ecclesiastes 4:12, my emotions were quickly captured with paper and pen and minutes later with a guitar into a song called 'Unbreakable' ...in hindsight it may be the most memorable Valentines Day gift my wife has every received ...and/or the luckiest night of my life :)

Take this month, this month of love, and make a difference. Show love, speak love, and share your love with everyone. Together we are unbreakable!

Love you all,
Pray on,
Eddy

February Notebook

Once again this year I'll be heading south for the month of February and part of March. Much of this time is to refresh, re-energize, and to re-focus on what lies ahead. But I've never been one to sit still for too long, so each year the bookings seem to increase. If you'd like to consider a house concert please let me know. There are quite a few last minute inquiries that I'm trying to work out.

Actually, wherever you're reading this from, there are still house, venue and church dates available for concerts and worship throughout 2016 and beyond.

This month's live broadcast is tentatively scheduled for Thursday the 18th at 3pm from 'Open Mike's' in Melbourne, FL. Any changes will be posted online.

If you haven't already, check out 'Unbreakable,' it can be seen here, streamed here, and purchased here.

As always it's my prayer that our paths will cross at some time this month. If not at an event, through an email or social network.

Remember you can always send an anonymous email to prayer@eddymann.com for prayers and encouragement.

February Schedule

02/09/16 [Tue] Open Mike's, Melbourne, FL 7pm (solo)
02/14/16 [Sun] Cornerstone Baptist Church, Venice, FL 9am (solo)
02/016/16 [Tue] Open Mike's, Melbourne, FL 7pm (solo)
02/18/16 [Thu] Live Broadcast, Melbourne Beach, FL, 3pm (solo)
02/26/16 [Fri] Jakob’s Well, Daytona, FL 7pm (solo)
03/05/16 [Sat] TBA, GA
03/09/16 [Wed] Glorious Living House Concert, Hilton Head, SC 7pm (solo)

More info can be found at eddymann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment