Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Keep on Growing


Hi Friends,

In the weeks to come I'm looking forward to being back up north knowing that spring will only be days away ...that new life will be blossoming all around us as we continue our journey. And like the change in seasons we also must find ways to continue to change and grow and to challenge ourselves.

In 2 Peter 3:18, we're told to grow, or rather "keep on growing" because there must always be constant growth in our spiritual life to ward off stagnation. The way to grow spiritually is to maintain a healthy relationship with the source of all spiritual life, God himself through Jesus Christ.

This creatively resides in me through writing and then worshipping with new song. And so it is that I'm in the studio non-stop these days; overflowing with inspiration. My prayer is that you are also experiencing growth in all areas of your life, and that we have the opportunity to share and be in fellowship at sometime this month.

Call me, text me, tweet me, message me, email me, write me ...we were brought together by God for a reason.

Love you all,
Pray on,
Eddy

March Notebook


As I write this I'm preparing to leave Florida at week's end and to layover in Jekyll Island, GA for a bit before making a stop in Hilton Head, SC for a solo House Concert on March 9th. If you've been contemplating a house event please contact me and we'll make that happen.

On Saturday March 12th I'll be returning home to the Solid Rock Cafe, in Chalfont, PA with the combo for two sets. We'll be playing some obscure songs from my catalog over the past eight albums.

Once again this year I'll be a part of of the Cape May Singer-Songwriter weekend playing at Oyster Bay on Saturday, March 19th. Let's welcome spring together!

The new album 'The Consequence' continues to move forward with some very positive reviews from those who've had a chance to hear some raw studio cuts. Stay tuned, I owe you a bootleg demo.

As always, remember you can always send an anonymous email to prayer@eddymann.com for prayers and encouragement.

March Schedule

03/09/16 [Wed] Glorious Living House Concert, Hilton Head, SC 7pm (solo)
03/12/16 [Sat] Solid Rock Cafe, Chalfont, PA 7pm (combo)
03/13/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 9am (solo)
03/16/16 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7pm (solo)
03/17/16 [Thu] Live Broadcast,Philadelphia, PA ?pm TBA
03/19/16 [Sat] Oyster Bay, Cape May, NJ 7:30pm (solo)
03/23/16 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7pm (solo)
03/27/16 [Sun] Fresh Wind, Hamilton Square, NJ 6:30am (solo)
03/27/16 [Sun] HSBC, Hamilton Square, NJ 11am (solo)
03/30/16 [Wed] The Gathering, Philadelphia, PA 7pm (solo)

More info can be found at eddymann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment